ATTENTION STUDENTS: LULAC Cincinnati wants to help with your college education. You don’t want to miss this great opportunity! Apply for the LULAC Cincinnati Scholarships. Here are the details.
LULAC Cincinnati Scholarship Criteria
- Student or parents should reside in the greater Cincinnati Metro area (we utilize UC reciprocity agreement for KY and IN counties)
- Student should have participated in civic and/or social activities organized to support the Latino community.
- Recipient will complete 5 hours (minimum) of community service at LULAC events or with approved LULAC community partners (e.g. Casa de Paz, Su Casa, Santa Maria, English Learners Language Foundation, Esperanza Latino Center). Students will receive their check(s) after they complete the 5 hours of community service. In addition, scholarship recipients should become LULAC members.
- All students with Hispanic/Latino heritage can and should apply, regardless of legal status.
- Students with demonstrated financial need will be given preference (1040 – tax return, letter of support or recommendation supporting student’s financial need, etc.) Please include copies of these supporting documents with your application. Make sure that no personal information: social security number or address is visible.
- To obtain a scholarship application, please visit: https://www.lnesc.org/ or use this link to download the application.
Attn: Education Committee
P.O. Box 19057
Cincinnati, OH 45219
APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 ARE CLOSED. THE NEXT APPLICATION CYCLE WILL START IN SPRING 2021.